Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where Does Time Go?

Yeah...

These last few weeks have been mostly study and not abroad. Which is a shame, and also the reason I have not had the mind capacity to write in-depth blog play-by-plays. Some people voiced their concern over my lack of posts, so here is an 'I'm alive!' post.

Thanks to everyone who still checks the blog out even though I have failed to update--there is an overview option that documents how many views the posts had daily. It makes me so happy that you are willing to check up on my that often!

I realize I had never done a post on my art classes, but those are the lessons taking up most of my time. Certainly, they give you five and a half hours to work in the studio, but then to finish on time I need to work 10 hours out of class. Have three such classes, and I am running all over Florence trying to get to certain studios only open at certain times.

That will be my rant for now--only two weeks left! I will post more hopefully next week? Or a quick post on Pisa (where I went yesterday). Always the adventure, isn't it? (No, really, Pisa had several moments).

Thank you everyone again for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment